Permanent Residence Green Cards – PERM

PPID helps individuals and employers obtain Temporary Work Visas and Permanent Residence Green Cards or PERM.

You may be able to live permanently in the United States if you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience and are otherwise eligible.

PERM labor certification / Permanent Residence Green Cards

Employing foreign workers for an American business involves a complex and intricate procedure that goes beyond simply finding a suitable candidate and assisting them with a work visa. The U.S. Department of Labor mandates that all businesses seeking to hire immigrants must first obtain a PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) labor certification before initiating the visa application process. The purpose of this program is to ensure that foreign workers do not displace opportunities for U.S. workers. Navigating this process requires expertise and careful attention to timelines. At Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP, our New York immigration attorneys possess the necessary experience to expertly guide you through every step of this process.

If your business needs help obtaining a PERM labor certification, reach out to our lawyers at PPID today.

We can help you obtain an EB1, EB2 Visa or other E series visa and Adjustment of Status.

Our Immigration Law practice helps unite family & colleagues.

We provide guidance on all Immigration Law challenges including: Family, Employment, Removal Defense, Citizenship & more. We have offices in Manhattan and Peekskill, New York.

We’re here to help. Scheduling a consultation or getting case feedback is easy.